FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SERVICES OVERVIEW
Founded March, 2016 CEP | Civil Engineering Professionals, LLC is a DBE, MBE, and SBE multi-disciplined civil engineering company of experienced professionals who have previously worked together. CEP provides engineering design, construction administration, and real estate services. Being the Supreme Service Provider within the civil engineering and real estate profession is what we strive for. CEP understands the missions that Federal agencies are tasked with. Our business model is based on supporting those missions with the business acumen that our service and performance reflect on the agencies we serve.
- CAGE Code: 7NLT6
- DUNS: 080305393
- Certifications: DBE, MBE, SBE
- 113110, 115310, 531110, 531190, 531210, 531312, 531320, 531390, 541320, 541330 (Primary NAICS Code), 541340, 541370, 541620, 541690, 541712, 541990
- IDIQ contract administration and management with USDA, Natural Resource Conservation Service in WI and CO, including wetland and watershed reclamation, irrigation systems, ponds, and water pipelines - Ray Polkinghorn, PE.
- Employed by USDA, Forest Service, Region 9, Bridge/Structures Program Manager (2010-12) and Transportation Program Manager (2012-15) - Matt Murphy, PE.
- Employed by Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Grant Agent (2006-10) and Valuation Officer (2010-15) - Jay Buchite, CGA.
- Employed by USDA, Forest Service, Biological Technician and Plant Ecologist (1995-2000) - David Schmoller.