CEP transportation engineering services are tailored to meet the needs of clients seeking safer, economical, and lower maintenance system.
CEP staff has experience working on:
- Roadway design ranging from 3R projects, bikeways, and pedestrian facilities, and traffic-calming to corridor studies, planning and interchange configuration studies.
- Structure design ranging from simple culvert sizing to complex and simple bridge design.
- CEP construction services providing inspection, management, and administration services, specializing in infrastructure, testing, plus municipal, structural, and transportation engineering services. CEP commitment to construction projects: maintaining schedules, adhering to budgets, developing contractor working relationships, keeping accurate documentation, and closing out the project.
- Corridor studies/preliminary design
- Interchange feasibility studies
- Community sensitive solutions
- Transportation system plans
- Traffic safety studies
- Public involvement
- 3R Projects
- Urban freeways/highways
- Local roadways and streets
- Intersection improvement
- Bridge and wall structures
- Parking systems
- Railroad crossings
- Bike paths
- Access management plans
- Neighborhood traffic calming
- Pedestrian, bike and trail studies
- Parking analysis
- Transit operations
- Right-of-way appraisal and acquisition
- Facility site design
- Structure design
- Utility design & coordination
- Water resources
- NEPA and Environmental assessments
- Construction Administration
- Natural resource evaluations